Wigwam® Holidays – think heated cabins, great locations and a chance for you to create fabulous memories! The glamping accommodation provider has sites nationwide situated in beautiful locations: from a sun-kissed Cornish beach to the rippling edge of a mysterious, tranquil Scottish Loch, and anything in-between.
Our cabins are made in Scotland from sustainable timber and are fully insulated and heated. Each cabin also has a lockable door, comfy mattresses, Velux® windows and storage space as standard. Some cabins are also en-suite and include a kitchenette, dining area and some even have an outdoor hot tub too!
Wigwam® Cabins are spacious, providing a warm place to stay from three to five guests, depending on the cabin type.
So why choose a Wigwam® Cabin for your glamping holiday?
Wigwam® Holidays has been making cabins since the early 1990s, and was one of the first glamping cabin companies in the UK.
Wigwam® Sites are found in incredible locations so as glampers can become Wigwamers, we welcome our guests to be part of an ever-growing family of fellow glamping fans. The high quality of cabin is the same across the network … the only thing that alters is the location.
In short, Wigwam® Holidays offer great holidays in the great outdoors … a chance to kick back, relax at any time of year … a time to be yourself … a time to discover Wigwam® Holidays.
Where are Wigwam® Cabins made?
Winner receives a online glamping voucher to the value of £200. Terms, conditions and restriction apply.
Terms and Conditions:
· The prize is strictly subject to availability and to the booking Terms, Conditions and Restrictions of Wigwam® Holidays.
· The prize covers accommodation ONLY. Travel, fuel costs, food, bed linen and ANY additional costs are NOT included.
· The prize is one £200 glamping voucher which can be used to book a Wigwam® Cabin online at sites which accept online bookings.
· Strictly subject to availability, and is also subject to the booking Terms and Conditions of Wigwam® Holidays and Wigwam® Holiday site selected by the winner.
· The Prize does not have any monetary value and is NON-TRANSFERABLE.
· The Prize Winner is also subject to the Terms & Conditions of this publication/website.
· Once booked the holiday cannot be transferred to another Wigwam® Booking or Site, nor can it be transferred to any other type of holiday accommodation or to another customer.
· Prize is available to those aged over 21 years only.
· If the winner has a dog, please check if the dog is permitted onsite. An extra woof tariff could apply.
· Once a booking has been confirmed, no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled, no alternative dates can be arranged. No compensation and/or refund will be provided in these circumstances.
· The photos for this competition are used for illustrative purposes only and the type of Wigwam® Cabin, it’s facilities and site location varies.
The draw is not open to persons employed or contracted to Wigwam® Holidays and their agents, this publications’ employees or any of their agents. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions apply.
*The administrator of this competition is the Whats On and Where To Go Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 3rd January 2019.
* The prize is a Glamping Voucher with Wigwam® Holidays. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on 'the Glamping Voucher with Wigwam® Holidays’ information. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.