Brand new for 2017; Eat & Drink Festival will open in the heart of the Northern food revolution at Manchester's EventCity from 8-11 June. Experience a pioneering live spectacle, showcasing the best the country and region has to offer in the world of food & drink alongside the award-winning Ideal Home Show.
When: 8th – 11th June 2017
Where: EventCity, Manchester (co-locating with the Ideal Home Show)
Following the success of its first launch in London, the flavour some festival is sure to wet Northern appetites - celebrating the newest and most exciting trends in modern cuisine, local gastronomy and street food.
A range of celebrity chefs will also be heading North, making appearances throughout the show's run with live demonstrations and hints to take home. Catch Aldo Zilli, Gregg Wallace and Rosemary Shrager – with more to be announced!
You can expect a bespoke selection of celebrated street vendors blended with smaller local, trend-setting producers, and some of the world's newest and favourite drink brands and craft beers! The newest addition to EventCity is set to provide a utopia of flavour for visitors this year, and add to Manchester's already wealthy food and dining offering.
· Top chefs, foodie favourites and experts will be on hand, cooking up a storm on The Foodie Lab
· Indulge in a selection of the world’s finest flavours, crafted by the country’s most celebrated street food visionaries at The Great Eat, sponsored by Campingaz
· A diverse selection of the highest quality produce will be available for sampling and shopping at the Artisan Producers Market, featuring the freshest handmade and local products
· Take your pick from an attractive offering of garnishes, accompaniments and food enhancers, including the likes of recipes and utensils. TheLarder - a wonderland of take-home delights and sundries to enhance your kitchen cupboards and spice up meal time
· Finally, The Drinks Station will be the home of creative cocktails, distinctive wines and beers, spirits and the priceless insight of top industry experts and bar managers. You’ll even be able to sample some of their creations and learn how to pair drinks with your favourite foods
A great day out for the foodie lover, the indulger and the hungry shopper; Eat & Drink Festival will provide heaps of opportunity to learn new skills and tips for the kitchen and a wonderland of unique ingredients and products to take home.
Sure to entice your taste buds, this feast of interactive features will be open from the 8th – 11th June 2017 for you to find your favourite flavour, feed your passion and treat yourself!
And don't forget, you get access to 2 shows for the price of 1! Eat, drink and shop your way around the Eat & Drink Festival, before stepping over into the Ideal Home Show for home and interiors inspiration galore.
Don't miss your chance to come and get a taste!
To book in advance, and save money, visit:
http://www.eatanddrinkmanchester.com or call 0844 858 9071
Adult advance - £12.50
Adult on the door - £16
Concession (Over 60's) advance - £11.50
Concession (over 60's) on the door - £15
Children (Under 15) go free when accompanied by an adult £0
Timings: 10am – 5pm daily